UPPER DENKYIRA EAST
Upper Denkyira East Municipal Roads Department is responsible for the Planning, Development and Maintenance of road infrastructure in the municipality
- To manage the road network within the Municipality
- To improve the proportion of the road network in good condition
- To protect the vulnerable in the municipality by providing safe walking/crossing areas for school children and pedestrians.
- To reduce the occurrence of accidents by providing traffic calming facilities
- To provide safe parking area for transport
- To mitigate negative environmental and social impact of road related activities
- To develop effective quality control measures
- To collaborate with the Municipal Assemblies in the administration of the road network.
The office is at the premises of Dunkwa PWD
Monday to Frinday
8:00AM - 5:00PM