Posted 18th May 2021 Updated 15th January 2023
NOTE: YOU CAN VISIT DEPARTMENT PAGES FOR DETAILS OF OUR SPECIFIC SERVICES.
CALL US NOW: 0332229145
1. Marriage registration
All you need to provide is: names and profession of 2 (two) witnesess, date of marriage, names of couple, ages, Profession, Residencial address, Parents names with Profession and Place of Marriage etc
2. Business registration
1. Identify Child maintenance, Custody and Family welfare cases and handle them
CALL US ON: 0244 141209
1. Facilitate and promote the production of food, industrial and export crops.
2. Facilitate the establishment and distribution of improved planting materials for farmers in the district
3. Provide technical support on improved agronomic practices, efficient use and management of soil and water resources and design interventions to solve major constraints militating against the crop sub sector.
4. Coordinates national prospects in the district
5. Liase with relevant stakeholders and institutions for sharing of information towards improved production, packaging and marketing of crops and crop production.
6. Ensure effective and efficient implementation of government policies on livestock and poultry
7. Promote the development of appropriate technologies on management, breeding, nutrition, and housing of livestock
8. Promote the use of crop residues and agro industrial by-products in feeding livestock and poultry.
9. Promote the development of processing and marketing of livestock and poultry products.
10. Food based nutrition education in relation to food production and diet improvement
11. Value addition: food processing and preservation
12. Food handling and safety
13. Gender mainstreaming of all agricultural programmes
14. Carrying out vaccination in dogs against rabies virus and in sheep and goats against pest and petit ruminants (PPR) every year
15. Controlling of disease outbreak in farms and communities by:
16. Culling out affected animals
17. Stopping movement of animals within and from the affected communities.
18. Ensuring that animals being moved from the District and to the District are healthy by issuing and checking movement permits.
19. Monitoring or supervising poultry farms and dispensing poultry vaccines such as Newcastle vaccine, Gumboro, Fowlpox etc.
CALL US ON: 0242812950
1. Spatial data analysis for the preparation of spatial development frameworks, structure plans and local plans
2. Undertake Street Naming and Property Numbering in the District in accordance with the street addressing guidelines and policy.
3. Preparation of GIS maps for all spatial plans prepared in the District.
4. Develop and maintain LUPMIS data base
5. Support the mapping of spatial dimensions of MTDP
6. Implementation and enforcement of Planning Committee’s decisions and planning control.
7. Day-to-day site visits on town expansion schemes carried out by private developers and Statutory Development Corporations
8. Ensure the prohibition of the construction of buildings without development permits in the District
9. Examination of development applications including vetting of site and design plans, site inspection, consultation and negotiation with private developers and public development agencies, expert advice, reports.
10. Review of spatial plans prepared by Consultants in the District.
CALL US ON: 0208081362
1. Legalization of registered Births and Deaths
2. Storage and management of births and deaths records/registers
3. Issuance of Certified Copies of Entries in the Registers of Births and Deaths upon request.
4. Effecting corrections and insertions in the Registers of Births and Deaths upon request
5. Preparation of documents for exportation of remains of deceased persons
6. Processing of documents for the exhumation and reburial of remains of persons already buried.
7. Verification and authentication of births and deaths certificates for institutions, especially the foreign missions in Ghana.
CALL US ON:0244843814
1. Inspecting businesses for health and safety and food hygiene standards.
2. Investigating complaints and outbreaks of food poisoning, infectious disease notifications and pest infestations.
3. Investigating accidents in the workplace.
4. Educate and inform residents of the district on sanitation and personal hygiene.
5. Facilitate regular inspection of the district for the detection of nuisance of any condition likely to be offensive or injurious to human health.
6. Enforcing regulations and giving evidence in court.
7. Monitor the activities of the operators and report the Municipal Assembly.
8. Assist to establish, maintain and carry out the removal and disposal of refuse, filth and carcasses of dead animals from any public place.